This week at Topflight Stamps our theme is Anything Goes. I went steampunk with my choice of the AALL & Create Gearlight Glow stamp set.
I used Sepia Dinkles ink powder and stamping for the grungy background. The AALL & Create Quirky Post die set frames everything nicely.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted often!
Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:
AALL & Create stamp set - Gearlight Glow
AALL & Create die set - Quirky Post
Lavinia Dinkles ink powder - Sepia
AALL & Create die set - Quirky Post
Lavinia Dinkles ink powder - Sepia
Lavinia Elements Ink - Russet Orange, Sundance
Versafine Clair ink - Nocturne


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!