Monday, March 26, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 - a Tim Holtz class

I'm taking a really fun online class right now and learning all sorts of new techniques to get even more use out of my Tim Holtz supplies! We've finished the first week already and I'm still trying to get caught up with making the sample tags. I'm having a blast though. =) (And I'll make this short and sweet since I want to go work on more tags, LOL.) Here are the first 3 days worth of lessons:

Day 2 (first day we started the techniques):


Day 3:


Day 4:


It's not too late to join the class I believe. Once you pay for the class, all content will be available online for you forever and you can go through the video lessons at your own pace. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the butterfly one! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. SO beautiful. Tim Holtz is the Davy Jones of the scrapbooking world. LOL!!!

    Gorgeous gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, Lisa!!

    This is such a fun class and I"m learning so much. Tim is my mentor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't happy with how my wrinkle-free distress turned out on cardstock. I found an old manila folder and I'm going to make some tags out of that & try it again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!