Monday, April 1, 2013

Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge #27!

Well time just keeps on flying and by golly it's now April! (no foolin'!) That means it's time for a new challenge over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. This month the task is to scrap about your pets or other inspiring critters. Show us how God can use animals to bless us and others. The twist is to use an animal related quote or verse on your project. I scrapped about Sonny, a cutie pie Schnauzer that belongs to my in-laws. That little dog is like a child to them and brings them so much joy. (He is definitely a pampered pooch!) I loved this dog quote too, it's just perfect to go with Sonny's picture. I framed this layout and gave it to my mother-in-law and she absolutely loves it.


Head on over to SEM to get all the details about the challenge and to see the other layouts by the design team. You're sure to be inspired!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I LOVE this!!!!! :) wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the sweet touches on this page...and that photo is so precious (he's a great poser!!). The quote you chose is perfect...and I love how you mixed up all the fonts--just awesome! I also really love the way you made that dog collar with the name tag. Everything about this is so cute!! Great job Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!