Saturday, December 29, 2018

2018 Favorite Eileen Hull Projects Round Up!


Happy almost New Years! Hasn't 2018 just flown by? I can't believe that we are days away from 2019. As I was taking a look back at the Eileen projects I created this year, I couldn't just choose one favorite so here are my top four!



Let's start with my wool felt embroidered tea cup pincushions from May.


Wool felt is so easy to cut with both the Sizzix Bigz and Thinlits dies. I used some of Eileen's flower dies to cut the shapes and then went to town embroidering them with decorative stitches.

Number two is the journal I completed to commemorate the Great American Eclipse of 2017. It took me a year but I got it all done just in time for the one-year anniversary of the eclipse. What an experience that was! Check out the tutorial for it on the Mini Album Makers blog.


The journal is full of photos and ephemera from the event!

Number three is my Fall Fairy Trinket Box scene. The Trinket Box Die is perfect for making little dioramas. You can see the how-to post HERE.



Lastly is the 'Thankful Basket' I made for our Thanksgiving guests to document what they are thankful for. I love the fall woodsy vibe it has:



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely finish to your holiday season! Check out Eileen's blog posts for this month. The other Inspiration Team members are sharing their favorite makes from the year too. If you are not already a member, join the Facebook Eileen Hull Fan Club group. It is a warm, supportive group with lots of inspiration and sharing going on. You'll just have to answer a few simple questions when asking to join (to keep out spammers) and then you'll be added. There will be lots of action there in a few weeks when Creativations 2019 kicks off. You'll see Eileen's new releases and probably a lot of behind the scenes and shenanigans. ;-)

Happy New Years!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good evening! !
    It is 9:30 PM on 30th Japan time now.
    It is the custom of Japan's year end.
    In the year end, we say “Yoi otoshi wo” to each other wishing for the coming
    year to be pleasurable.
    The New Year season is the most significant season for the Japanese.
    All the Christmas décor is switched to the New Year’s in a blink.
    Major New Year icons are the pine tree, bamboo, plums and so on. All of them are symbols of good fortune and longevity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!