Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother's Day… it's coming!

Well, I was looking at my calendar last week and said, "Holy smokes, Mother's Day is in two weeks!! (So that means it is LESS than two weeks now! Just as a heads up you know.) I'd better get crackin' with my projects!" I've made a good start with these cards for my Mom and Mother-in-law (Don't look Mom!)



At Inspiration Journal the May challenge is to create a project with a quote in it so I chose some great "mom" quotes for my cards. One is tongue in cheek but that's to be expected in a quote from Phyllis Diller. ;-) I am so thankful for these two women who are in my life. Of course my Mom has always been wonderful and such an important part of my life. I feel so blessed also that my MIL is a wonderful person and we get along well. She did a great job with my husband, lol. Thank you ladies for all the love, support and help you give me!

Most of the supplies I used here can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Use my code JUICE if you go shopping there and save 10% off your order. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!