Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Getting Inky with Topflight Stamps

Hello, this week on the Topflight Stamps blog the theme is all about inks! Topflight Stamps carries several brands of ink pads as well as sprays and mists. I created a pair of cards using regular stamping as well as a few other techniques using stamp pads. Let's take a look…

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps – PaperArtsy inky cards

For the background, I used the Tre Fiori stencil to make a monoprint. This is an easy technique and a great way use your stencils in another way. I applied ink with the Lime Punch ink pad to the stencil itself and then spritzed it three or four times with water. I placed the stencil, ink side down, onto the paper and then blotted with a paper towel. The ink on the stencil transferred to the paper.


I also added a blue splatter to the background. After smooshing the Bermuda ink pad onto my craft sheet, I sprayed it with water to make a puddle of ink. Dipping a splatter brush into it, I splatted droplets onto my finished card background. 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted daily!


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

AALL & Create Stamp Set - Everyday Sentiments
PaperArtsy Lynne Perrella Stamp Set - LPC043
PaperArtsy Lynne Perrella Stamp Set - LPC048
PaperArtsy Seth Apter Stamp Set - ESA08
AALL & Create Die Set - Taggletastic #30
AALL & Create Stencil - Tre Fiori #116

Versafine Ink Pad - Black Onyx
Lavinia Elements Ink Pads - Lime Punch, Bermuda
Prism Ink Pad - Camellia Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!