Thursday, June 6, 2024

Katzelkraft Monster Birthday Card with Topflight Stamps

Hello, this week on the Topflight Stamps blog the theme is Anything Goes! I decided to create a cute birthday card (shhh… it's for my nephew later in the month) using Katzelkraft stamps. I've had this Monsters set for awhile and it always makes me smile when I pull it out. The Holiday Quotes stamp set is full of great sentiments as well and pairs well with the whimsical stamp designs.

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps – Katzelkraft Monsters Birthday Card

I stamped with permanent ink and then watercolored over the top. It's a great way to add lots of color!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted daily!


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

Katzelkraft Stamp Set - Monsters
Katzelkraft - Holiday Quotes
Versafine Ink - Black Onyx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!