Monday, February 6, 2012

Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge #13!

What is your passion in life? That is the subject of the latest challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. I thought about it and realized that I am most passionate about using my creative talents and making stuff. Painting, drawing, designing, sewing, DIY projects, scrapbooking… I want to turn my ideas into something tangible. It's what makes me tick. I always have ideas and new things I want to try buzzing around in my brain. I could spend all day being creative (darn laundry - who really needs clean clothes ha ha). So what better subject to scrap about. ;-)


The journaling reads:
Ever since I was a little girl, I have been an artsy-craftsy sort with some sort of project going. I loved my art classes in high school and decided to study art & design in college to become a graphic designer so I could be creative in my work. I worked in the Craft Center on campus and taught jewelry making and stained glass classes. A Michael’s gift card is one of the best gifts you can give me. I was born to CREATE. It is my great passion in life and if I don’t have some sort of creative outlet I am a cranky person! God wired me this way and I want to use the gifts and talents He’s given me to do his work and make the world a more beautiful place.

Go check out the SEM blog and join in our challenge! As always, another great prize is up for grabs for a lucky winner. It could be you!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I wanted to pass this on to you b/c I love your work and wanted to share it with some of my readers.

    http://antenucci.blogspot.com/2012/02/youve-got-to-check-this-out.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Wendy! I appreciate you sharing that with me. =) I need to read what I'm supposed to do in return. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Your layouts are truly works of creative art! They are always so fresh and just oh so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! I need to do more just journaling pages to express all my thoughts - I am a woman of many words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Page, Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!