Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Will The Baby Albums EVER Be Done?

That is the question. My babies are 5 and 8 and they are still in the works (the albums and the kids I suppose, lol.) Good thing I got my wedding album done before they were born or that would probably still be in the works too! At any rate, here is another layout for Jon's album:


I did it for a challenge board called Cookin' Up Creations. They kindly sent me a pack of supplies and asked me to use them in a layout. They have the best challenges. I highly recommend checking them out. I also used a sketch that my friend Debbie did:

2 comments:

  1. love your take on the challenge, awesome layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this sketch Lisa! He's a cutie! I'm super excited to be on the new SEM DT with you too. And thanks too for your nice comments on my blog;).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!