Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Jon!!

I can't believe my little boy is seven years old today! How is that possible? Big brother Greg just got back from a week away at camp (with too many clean pairs of underwear, ick!) so Jon thought that was a nice birthday happening (Greg coming home that is, not the underwear part, lol). He has been missing him this past week. Tomorrow we'll have a big birthday blowout with all the family. Party!! =) Here is the card I made for the birthday boy:


and the inside:


I used the Karen Burniston Pop 'n Cuts die to make it a 3-D card. So much fun to make! This month at Inspiration Journal the challenge is to make a birthday or 4th of July project. Be sure to go check it our, you can win $50 to spend at the Inspiration Emporium! (As of now, your odds are looking very good.)

Most of the supplies I've used on my card can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE to save 10% if you go shopping.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card!!! I bet your son loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I've never made a 3D card. I'm trying new things as I scrap! Maybe one day I'll work my way to that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!