Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge #24 - Remnant Rub Resist

March is a big month for birthdays in my family. Today, St. Patrick's Day, is my Mom's birthday. Happy birthday Mom!!!! We're having a party on Saturday but she can get a sneak peek at her birthday card. It's also my entry for the Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge #24 over at the Studio L3 blog.


As per the rules, I can't share how I did this, but if you have a copy of Tim Holtz's book A Compendium of Curiosities Vol. 3 you can see the instructions on page 51. Also, many thanks to The Funkie Junkie Boutique for sponsoring Challenge #24. If you join in you could win a gift certificate to the shop! Be sure to go see all the inspiring projects created by the Curiosity Crew over at Linda's blog. Eye candy to be sure!

Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE there to save 10% if you go shopping. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10. ;-)


12 comments:

  1. I SO need to get that book!!! :) So pretty Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe your Mother's card! Great shamrock and love the rub ons! Thanks so much for playing with Remnant Rubs with us at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun card!!! St. Patrick's Day is my niece's birthday too!!! I bet yoru mom loves that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card! Love the color combination. I should really break down and get the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! My son's birthday is also March 17th! Great day for a birthday! Love your placement of the remnant rubs and that shamrock is beautiful! Great job! Thanks for joining us for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa. This is such a cute birthday card for your Mom! Love the bright colors and the wonderful four leave clover! Your remnant rub background looks super! Thanks for sharing with us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too doggone PRETTY!! My sister & 1 cousin both have birthdays on St.Paddy's, too, & since our side is Irish, we love the wearin' o' the green for that special day. Your Mom will love this! Hope the celebration was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice birthday tribute for your mom. That touch of orange really makes the green pop. Nice use of Remnant Rubs, I'm sure your mom loved this! Thanks so much for your CC3C entries, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card, Lisa - I bet your mom loved it. Thanks for sharing with us at CC3C!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab card .... bet your Mum will treasure this beauty. Thanks for joining in with the CC3C x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet card for your mom...I know it will make her birthday extra special! Thank you for joining us at CC3!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!