Friday, March 27, 2015

Tim Holtz Tags of 2015 – March

Hello there and happy Friday. If you haven't seen the fabulous tag that Tim Holtz shared with us for March, you need to go check it out right now! (Well maybe after reading this post!) I absolutely love the embossing powder/Texture Paste technique he shows. I've tried it on a few things already (like my Leprechaun House project) and it looks sooo fantastic. Instead of making a tag, I made a birthday card ('cause I needed one for a friend) and an ATC while I was at it.


You can find complete instructions on Tim's blog post. I used different imagery and colors than him but the methods are the same. I am looking forward to having these techniques as "regulars" in my toolbox. =) Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you are inspired to try this yourself!

Most of the supplies I used for these cards can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE there to save 10% if you go shopping. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10. ;-)



2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!