Saturday, February 6, 2016

Tim Holtz's Tags of 2016 – February

Hello there! Once again Tim has mashed up two tags from previous years and combined them into a fabulous new look.


I took the two techniques he was focusing on and mashed them up my own way. My Dad turned 70 and I wanted to make him a special birthday card. Here is my version:


I  made the card out of two jumbo #12 manila tags. That gave me plenty of room to play and I could incorporate one of the large Found Relatives cards. I used copper embossing powder instead of gold and of course had fun fiddling around with my collection of doo-dads to find just the right embellishments.

Be sure to check out Tim's post to find out all the details and instructions to make your own monthly mashup! Thanks for stopping by. The supplies I used for this project can be found at Sizzix or Simon Says Stamp. Follow the links below and a shopping you may go. ;-)



4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!