Friday, November 25, 2016

New Eileen Hull eBook release!!!!!

This project has been in the works for a long time and it is finally out for all to see today!!



Hello!! I have exciting news for you today! Eileen Hull and Bella Crafts Publishing have put together a brand new eBook featuring projects from the Inspiration Team, plus many other talented creative artists. This book is stuffed full of over 100 projects for your inspiration. Most have instructions and there is a huge gallery section to really jump start your creativity. That little needlebook on the cover is mine and I have several projects included inside. What an honor!

For a short time, they are offering the eBook for the super low price of only $2.97. How can you pass up that price? It would cost you more to go buy a coffee at Starbucks! ;-) This price is good until Cyber Monday, so grab a copy while you can. Click on the image above or the text link below to purchase the book. I will get a small percentage of the sale so thanks for your support!


And while we're talking of Sizzix, they have an amazing Black Friday sale going on right now with crazy low prices on so many dies! This is the perfect time to stock up on Eileen's dies or any others. I've been known to buy a bunch this time of year and hand them over to my husband to wrap up for me for Christmas. (I know, it's terrible LOL!) Click on the graphic below to go shopping!


Thanks for being a follower of my blog and I hope I can continue to inspire you. I have all sorts of cool projects in my head and I'm finally getting more settled in our new home so I'm hoping to get in more creative time. We will see…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!