Monday, September 16, 2013

September Sketch Challenge!

This month at Scrapping Everyday Miracles we have some great sketches to inspire you! As always you can choose from a layout or card sketch (or do both!) and incorporate the scrap twist. This month the sketch is from Scrapbook etc. and the twist is to use some kind of twine or fiber in your project.


Here is my take on the sketch. I kept it pretty close but did flip the sketch.



I always take a zillion photos on vacations and it's nice to fit a bunch of them all on one layout! I'm going to do a layout using the same sketch for the photos I took of the Star Wars Miniland section. Head on over to SEM and see the card sketch and inspiring work of the Design Team. Link up your projects there by the end of the month and you'll be in the running for winning the prize from our monthly sponsor. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!