Saturday, January 10, 2015

CHA peek #2 for Eileen Hull's Vintage Travel line


 
Welcome back for a second day of peeks of Eileen Hull's new  Vintage Travel line, available in April. It's always fun to see all the buzz about new products that are making their way into our hands in the months to come. It sure gets the wheels turning in my head!

I have two more projects to share with you:

Eileen Hull Vintage Traveler - CHA 2015 Travel Trailer, 3-D

Isn't this the most perfect die for Eileen to design? If you've followed her adventures on the Paper Trail while traveling with her vintage trailer Scotty you know what I mean. ;-) She has a whole caravan of these at the show right now.

Eileen Hull Vintage Traveler - CHA 2015

She is also releasing several Thinlits die sets and embossing folders as a part of the collection. I've used bits and pieces from them on many of these projects. Here's a fun card I made. Are you ready for a trip now?

More of the Inspiration Team is sharing what they made too. Be sure to go and check out their blogs. Come back here Sunday to see the last of my projects!

9 comments:

  1. I love your little trailer. Great projects! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful projects Lisa, I love how you created the door on the trailer - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a cute trailer! I know a lot of people this would be great for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both awesome projects! I LOVE the siding on the trailer. I want to go camping now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look absolutely fabulous Lisa! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, love it! Love what you did with your trailer and the texture is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!