Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Matt!!

If you are looking for the Season's Givings Blog Hop, click HERE.

Today is my wonderful, fabulous husband's birthday! He is such a blessing to me and the boys and I'm happy to shout it from the rooftops. =) Of course I had to make him a special card. And did I mention that he has a great sense of humor?


Hmm… what shall we find on the inside?


Lots of manly gears of course!! ;-) I used one of my favorite Crafters Workshop gears stencils and Distress Spray Stain to lay down an initial layer of gear wonderfulness. A pile of gear diecuts layered up nicely to cluster around the sentiment. It's a fun card and I know my hubby will love it.

Most of the supplies I used for this project can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE to save 10% if you go shopping. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10. ;-)


7 comments:

  1. Love the humour and the surprise of the gears inside. Terrific masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and an awesome job. I am sure he'll LOVE it! Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSh this is just too fun! and simply awesome too! pinning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both - the inside as well as the outside! A brilliant design! Wow!
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The front was really fun and then the inside proved the men right.
    I really liked your background (and foreground) for the front, very effective in these colours and I am totally fascinated by all the materials you used to make this great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!