Sunday, January 11, 2015

CHA peek #3 for Eileen Hull's Vintage Travel line


 
Welcome back for the last day of peeks of Eileen Hull's new Vintage Travel line, available in April. I hope you are excited about the creative possibilities of what you have seen so far!

My last project is using the Tool Box die:

Eileen Hull Vintage Travel line for Sizzix – CHA 2015, Tool Box


This is yet another super versatile die that can styled all sorts of different ways for different purposes (party favors anyone?) I used it as a little memento holder for a field trip we took to the tide pools. Look at all the fun things tucked inside:

Eileen Hull Vintage Travel line for Sizzix – CHA 2015, Tool Box


More of the Inspiration Team is sharing what they made too. Be sure to go and check out their blogs. Come back and visit soon for more crafty inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, I just love how you decorated your tool box, it makes a wonderful storage holder for your mementos! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    I love it! What a cute keepsake box from Santa Cruz. Love that you kept some sand in a jar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I love that fun box and the sand dollar on the side. Perfect place to store beachy momentos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!