Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Pocket Letter Swap

December has just flown on by that's for sure. I can't believe it's nearly 2016! I still have a few Christmas themed projects to share before January 1st though. Earlier in the month, I was part of a Secret Santa pocket letter swap in my ATC trading group. A pocket letter is a nine pocket protector page (like for baseball cards) that you fill with artwork and goodies and swap with someone. Of course we filled our pockets with ATCs and crafty goodies. This is the pocket letter I sent to my secret partner:

all the extras are tucked behind the cards

Here's a closer look with the cards out of the plastic pockets:


We all had so much fun with this swap we are planning on doing another in the spring! It's a great way to share artwork. Thanks for stopping by my blog and stay tuned for the last few projects of 2015! ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Lisa, this is fabulous. How long did it take you to put it together? Each card is really a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just awesome! I was very impressed...so impressed I cam back to take a second and third look. I think I will have to try this because I love ATC's Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the lucky recipient of this outstnding Pocket Letter! The goodies were amazing also. Thank you so much Lisa, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw shucks! I'm glad you liked them Naomi. =)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!