Thursday, December 3, 2015

It's Birthday Time!!

Happy birthday today to my younger brother!! Ack, he's 40 now. And my oldest son just turned 12!! These birthdays just go flying by. I certainly can't let them fly by without being properly celebrated though! I created some action packed pop up birthday cards using the ever so much fun Karen Burniston dies - in this case the Lucy Label die.

festive aren't they?

You get a fun surprise when you open them…


I couldn't resist pulling out all my Bird Crazy stamps and dies. They always make me laugh.

In case my bro didn't realize he was turning 40 LOL!

Thanks for stopping by! The supplies I used for this project can be found at Sizzix, Inspiration Emporium or Amazon. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE at Inspiration Emporium to save 10% if you go shopping there. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10 at IE.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! I think if your brother didn't think about becoming 40 before....he WILL NOW! LOL Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!