This week at Topflight Stamps our product focus is on mixed media and using ink/pigment powders. I have been having fun playing with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Pigment Powders making all sorts of backgrounds using the Enchanted Forest set. I paired them with Lavinia ocean themed stamps to create this dreamy mermaid card.
To make the Magicals backgrounds, I spritzed pieces of mixed media cardstock with water and then sprinkled on tiny bits of the pigment powders. (A little goes a long way, they really pack a punch!) I spritzed on more water and let the powder particles dissolve and flow – letting them air dry naturally. The AALL & Create Starflight die set made a lovely frame for the focal panel and stamping.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted often!
Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:
Lindy's Magicals Pigment Powders - Enchanted Forest
AALL & Create die set - Starflight
Lavinia stencil - Coral
AALL & Create die set - Starflight
Lavinia stencil - Coral
Lavinia stamps - Guinevere Mermaid, Inspire Me, Shoal of Fish, Seaweed 2, Sea Creatures, Mini Fish
Lavinia Elements Ink - Sahara, Sundance, Soft Cygnet, Bermuda, Della Blue
Versafine Clair ink - Twilight


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!