Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Lavinia Halloween Card with Topflight Stamps

This week at Topflight Stamps our theme is "Anything Goes". I decided to create another Halloween card! For the background I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Pigment Powders – Enchanted Forest, and the purple from Under the Sea #2. I love the shimmer and the way the colors flowed and blended together. The stamps are from Lavinia; they are always a favorite brand.


Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps #creativejuicefreshsqueezed #topflightstamps


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted often!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

Lavinia stamps - Moon, Sybella, Seasonal Tree, Raventhorn, Gravestones, Murk & Mist, Foliage Set
Lindy's Magicals Pigment Powders - Enchanted Forest, Under the Sea #2
Lavinia Elements Ink - Pixie Green, Pine, Graphite, Violet Chalk, Merlot
Versafine Clair ink - Nocturne

 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!