Monday, December 22, 2014

Quick & Easy Jewelry Gift Boxes

Hello! Christmas is almost here ack! I love, love, love this time of year but I always seem to have more ideas than time. Fortunately, these little boxes come together quickly and I know that the recipients will love them. I was inspired by Eileen's project where she made a faux metal loaf pan. I had to try it! I used the Cookie Box die and covered the matboard with MD Hobby and Craft Aluminum Metal Rolls like Eileen did.


It really is easy, the embossing folders do all the heavy lifting. ;-) I love how the black paint catches in all the nooks and crannies and really makes the designs pop. Be sure to check out Eileen Hull's blog. She and the team have been busy all month sharing all sorts of fabulous projects you can make with her new Vintage Kitchen die line. If you haven't gotten any of them yet, hopefully you'll find some under your tree Christmas morning.

Don't forget about joining Eileen's Holiday Traditions Art with Heart Challenge and entering to win the fabulous Giveaway (the Loaf Pan die) this month! We would love to see your holiday art.
http://www.eileenhull.com/2014/12/art-with-heart-december-challenge-holiday-traditions.html


The supplies I used for this project can be found at Sizzix or Simon Says Stamp. Follow the links below and a shopping you may go!


5 comments:

  1. Wow - love the look of your embossed 'metal' Lisa! what great gift packaging using this fun die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lisa, these are so amazing. I love them!! What a great way to use some metal sheets and make some wonderful jewelry boxes with Eileen's die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa I just love what you did here!!! very creative!!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, I just have discovered your blog and I am impressed about everything I see. So I became your follower! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very creative 2015!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Lisa! I love metal and must have a go at this - right now! Thanks for sharing these. Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!