Sunday, December 28, 2014

Quick & Easy Valentine's Day Cookie Box

Hello, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I know you probably haven't even finished off the Christmas cookies yet, but when it comes to crafting you have to think ahead to the next holiday. You saw how handy the Vintage Kitchen dies are for Christmas gift giving – they are perfect for all sorts of other holidays too. For example, Valentine's Day! I made this little candy gift box using the Cookie Die and Valentine's Day themed paper and embellishments from my stash. It was truly quick and easy! I filled it with candy and now I have a box of kisses to give someone although I don't think that they will last until February 14th. ;-)





Don't forget about joining Eileen's Holiday Traditions Art with Heart Challenge and entering to win the fabulous Giveaway (the Loaf Pan die) this month! You still have a little bit of time. We would love to see your holiday art.
http://www.eileenhull.com/2014/12/art-with-heart-december-challenge-holiday-traditions.html
Most of the supplies I used for this project can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE to save 10% if you go shopping. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10.


2 comments:

  1. Such a perfect way to give chocolate Lisa, your box is beautiful and I love those 'Tim' touches....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!