Saturday, December 31, 2011

The LAST Layout of 2011…

Well, we are hours away from the close of 2011. I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by! We had a wonderful Christmas season (all staying healthy!) and are looking forward to ringing in the new year with good friends tonight. I wish you all a safe and happy new year!





In my quest to actually complete the kids' baby books, I've done another "milestone photo" page. Here is Jon at 6 months old. What a cutie! I also did this for a sketch challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. We'll be having more challenges and fun stuff to do in 2012 so be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love your take on the challenge. What a cutie pie you ds is at months. Thanks so much for playing along. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute -- love those patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!