Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 Challenge #8

Another week, another challenge over at the Studio L3 blog! Every week a new technique is featured from Tim Holtz's book A Compendium of Curiosities, Vol. 2. This week the technique is Repurposed Packaging as found on page 62. I had so much fun with this technique and I'm glad I have a stash of packaging plastic that I've saved. Here is the card I made:




Go check out the Studio L3 blog and see all the artwork that people have submitted already. It's inspiring!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of the elements of this and the colors too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great! The colors and the repurposing I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the background imagery and how you used the embossing on your elements. Love the dots on the gears and of course the riveted metal is fabulous - love that folder!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!