Monday, September 3, 2012

Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge #20

It's that time again! I can't believe it is September. Where did the summer go? I'm pretty happy to have fall here though. No AC in the house or car gets pretty old. It is truly a wonderful modern invention! To get down to business, the new challenge is up at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. This month it is all about celebrating those guys in your life (big or little!) I made my layout about my wonderful fabulous hubby and two little boys. I am so blessed to have them in my life.




The scrap twist this month is to use two different shapes of photos. I think it worked out pretty well here. I got to pull out my circle cutter which I haven't used in quite a while. Let's see where your creativity takes you! Link up your project at SEM by the end of the month and you'll be in the running for our monthly prize. So head on over there and check out all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!