Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Matt!

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday! I made him a card based on the January tag of Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2014. I also made the tag version of it (love those gears!) I resolve to do a better job of getting each montly tag done. I think I only got two or three done last year. Oops!


I kept them pretty close to Tim's original. I only had to substitute a few things. Check out the link for a complete tutorial on how to make the tag. It is lots of fun and of course I love all the gears and metal foil. It makes for an appropriately manly card don't you think? ;-)

Most of the supplies I used to create this project can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE to save 10% if you go shopping. Thanks and happy New Years!


7 comments:

  1. your card and tag are beautiful. I bet your hubs liked them :). Happy belated Birthday and awesome art.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is beautiful and I love how you made it intoa birthday tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear.... I'm crazy about this tag and the birthday card for DH...... Love all Steampunk and the way you created these are just fabolous !!! Thanks a lot for sharing ! You are truly very talented !!
    Hugs from SPAIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lisa!!! I love this card and tag duo. Perfectly done. Karen. wintonrosepapercreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What did you use for the large "Birthday" down the side of the card?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I stumbled onto your blog but I am glad I found it. Lots of inspiration. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and tag. It's hard to find male cards but yours is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!