Friday, April 10, 2015

Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge #25 - Frameworks

We're still trucking on the challenges based on Tim Holtz's book, A Compendium of Curiosities Vol. 3. I can't believe we are up to #25! If this is the first you've heard of them, Linda over at the Studio L3 blog has been hosting all these awesome challenges for the past several months now. This time around the focus is on Frameworks dies as shown on page 64 of the book. Many thanks to Inspiration Emporium for the generous sponsorship of the prize this time. I made a card for my challenge entry:


My father in law's birthday is coming up so I thought this was a perfect opportunity to make a masculine card. The Frameworks dies are really versatile – I like how you can swap out the little cutouts in the center to change up the look. Be sure to head on over the Challenge post and check out the entries and inspiration of the Curiosity Crew. There is lots of eye candy over there!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I've inspired you to go get creative. Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE there to save 10% if you go shopping. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Great card. I'm sure he will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great way you used the stamps.. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, you really brought elegance to this challenge! I just love the way you used color to made that Framework meld into the background, and as always, your eye for detail is incredible! We're always delighted to see you at the CC3C! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!