Monday, January 29, 2018

Eileen Hull – Creativation 2018 Recap

Well, I wasn't there in person but I went to Creativation vicariously through all the photos and videos the away team shared. ;-) Eileen Hull released her new collection, Book Club Chapter 2! It should be hitting the stores around June (soooo long to wait...) but I have some peeks for you. I'll share tutorials when the dies are available. You can see Eileen share the Book Club dies at the show in THIS video.

I'd say the centerpiece die of the Chapter 2 dies is the Wrap Journal. This die absolutely rocks! All three of the following journals I created were cut with the same die.

A little on the techie side


On the softer side...


and......

One just for fun!


I hope you've enjoyed this peek at what is coming! Later this week Eileen will have a roundup of the projects the Inspiration Team made with the new Book Club Chapter 2 Collection so be sure to stop by and check it out. You can find her blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your collection of albums is amazing. I loved going through them at Creativation- stunning!!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!