Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Magical Butterflies with Topflight Stamps

This week at Topflight Stamps our theme is "Outdoors". I love seeing butterflies in my garden this time of year so I was inspired to make a card focusing on them. I used the AALL & Create die set Starflight to cut out the butterflies and arch shape out of heavy duty cardstock. I glued the butterflies down first, then, when dry, I spritzed it with water and Lindy's Magicals powders. I really like how it pooled in the nooks and crannies for some intense mica gleam.


Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps #creativejuicefreshsqueezed #topflightstamps


The green background is colored with Emerald Isle PaperArtsy Infusions Dye crystals. I also used the Lavinia Laurel stencil to add the leafy texture.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Topflight Stamps store for a wide selection of different and hard to find stamps, stencils and other paper crafting supplies from all around the world! Also keep an eye on the Topflight Stamps blog. There is new inspiration posted often!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

AALL & Create die set - Starflight
Lavinia stencil - Laurel
Lindy's Magicals Pigment Powders - Enchanted Forest
Lindy's Starburst Spray - Autumn Maple Crimson (Autumn Leaves set)
PaperArtsy Infusions Dye crystals - Emerald Isle
AALL & Create stamp set - Everyday Sentiments

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!